Our next 5 Days To Wellness Program will be January 17-21, 2016 in Lady Lake, Florida. Learn more about this 2016 health program in Lady Lake, Florida below.
This is our 2013 memory video of our 5 Days to Wellness program at Lady Lake, FL:
This is what Jim and Bonnie thought about both our 5 Days to Wellness program in Arkansas and Lady Lake, Florida:
This is what another person thought about 5 Days to Wellness program at Lady Lake, FL:
Below is our sample schedule for our 5 Days to Wellness Program:
Register for our 5 days to wellness program in Florida by calling 252-626-5249. When you come, you’ll be amazed that our program is only $200!
Here is the address where the meetings will be held:
Lady Lake SDA Church
231 Lake Griffin Rd
Lady Lake, FL 32159
Free Health Programs Offered in January 2016:
• Jan. 5, 4-5pm — “Kitchen Medicine” class at Belvedere Library
• Jan. 6, 4:30-5:30pm — “Domestic Violence” lecture at Belvedere Library
• Jan. 7, 11:30am-1:30pm — Plant based cooking class at Pimlico
Rec Center (Villagers Only)
• Jan. 7, 3-4pm — “Life is in the Blood” lecture at the Lady Lake Library
• Jan. 7, 4:30-5:30pm — “Stress: the Way Out” lecture at Belvedere Library
• Jan. 8, 9-10am — “Weight Management” class at Belvedere Library
• Jan. 10, 8am — Waffle breakfast at the Lady Lake SDA Church. Learn more about waffle breakfasts by clicking here. Please let us know if you’re coming by calling 252-626-5249. Please register for this event by calling 252-262-5249.
• Jan. 10, 1-4pm — Health expo at the American Legion: health checks,
consultations with health professionals, blood drive, and more!
• Jan. 11, 12noon-3pm — Health expo at Tierra Del Sol Rec (Villagers Only)
8 interactive stations, handouts, chair massages, consultations, and more!
• Jan. 11, 4-5pm — “Improving Emotional Intelligence” at Belvedere Library
• Jan. 12, 4-5pm — “Enhancing Your Immune System” lecture at Belvedere
• Jan. 13, 11am-1pm — “Natural Home Remedies” class at the Lifelong
Learning College. (Fee involved). Register with the college, 352-753-3035.
• Jan. 13, 4-6pm — Plant based cooking class at Hibiscus Rec (Villagers Only)